Botanicals, teas, flowers, fruits and spices packaged in a silk pyramid to flavour your Gin & Tonic. Why infuse gin? For pure pleasure, to modulate the aroma and flavour of the Gin Tonic, maintaining its prime essence. Using the same gin with different Té-Tonic pairings significantly changes the aromas, with almost no change to the flavour. The transparent colour of the Gin Tonic is slightly nuanced to pastel colours such as lime and orange as a result of pairing the botanicals and dried fruit that slowly infuse their natural aromas and colours.
- Brand: TE-TONIC
- Type: Cocktails and botanicals
- Official Classification: San Vicente del Raspeig (Alicante)
- Source: Europe. España. Comunidad Valenciana.
- Winery: Té Tonic infusiones del mediterraneo S.L.
- Capacity: 54g
- Features: Other information:: Té-Tonic Gin Tonic infusions are 100% natural. They contain no colourings, no additives and no preservatives. We recommend storing them in a cool, dry place for optimum conservation.